• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 Texas Adventure Ride & Challenge: April 11-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ride
Enjoyed route,dust,water and company (rogerde, danimal & bmwswe)
Ben

Thank you Connie and Richard. Crawford and I meandered all over on the little dotted lines on the Butler map. I got to cross the James River crossing 5 times. 3 wheels helps.

Met Rusty and Kyle at In Mason at a great little Mexican Cafe. Great guys. We were able to help a fellow that had thrown a chain coming out of a water crossing. I think he and the others with him were on the TAC. Luckily we had a master link and he was on his way.

Great rid for us. Much different than the Big Bend Ranch State Park (Much easier) but just as much fun. I wish I had met more of you guys. Great bunch.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry. We enjoyed the lunch with you and Crawford. I hope to see you there next year and ride together.

It was a wonderful three days of riding. Great weather, great scenery, great riding, great friends, great, great, great. I just wish I would have taken more pictures. I'll post up what I did take later in the after the ride thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back