• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thursday slacker in Graford breakfast meet up 7/19

Had to do some work this morning :( Was the b-fast good? If so we'll be there tomorrow.

Thank you for suggesting Graford for breakfast. I am glad I got up & joined you all. We got home before we were too hot. Unfortunately, Paul has been out since we got home on a grass fire call.

Thank you for suggesting Graford for breakfast. I am glad I got up & joined you all. We got home before we were too hot. Unfortunately, Paul has been out since we got home on a grass fire call.

Oh, boo o the grassfire!! Pray all stay safe and hydrated and are able to put it out!

Home safe n sound and didn't melt!

Here's a couple of quick snips from my Alaska story today. We only had one day of bad weather where it snowed on us.
The shot of the guy on the Africa Twin is him telling us that the road to the lodge is impassable (8 to 10 inches of snow up high)and we have to find alternate lodgings. Ugh.
The rest of the 2 weeks we were riding had beautiful blue sky and puffy clouds like the other shots.
Great vacation.... highly recommended you mark it off your bucket list.

Attachments

• DSC_0219 (640x427).jpg
    DSC_0219 (640x427).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_0223 (640x427).jpg
    DSC_0223 (640x427).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0221 (640x427).jpg
    DSC_0221 (640x427).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 146
  • AK 60 (640x320).jpg
    AK 60 (640x320).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 155
  • AK 65c (640x360).jpg
    AK 65c (640x360).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 147
Home safe n sound and didn't melt!

Here's a couple of quick snips from my Alaska story today. We only had one day of bad weather where it snowed on us.
The shot of the guy on the Africa Twin is him telling us that the road to the lodge is impassable (8 to 10 inches of snow up high)and we have to find alternate lodgings. Ugh.
The rest of the 2 weeks we were riding had beautiful blue sky and puffy clouds like the other shots.
Great vacation.... highly recommended you mark it off your bucket list.

Very cool. What great adventure with friends.:thumb:

Had to do some work this morning :( Was the b-fast good? If so we'll be there tomorrow.

Really sorry to hear you got trapped in something as unslack like as w:rofl:rk.
Breakfast was excellent. Lots of food and all very good. Very much worth going to.

A little warm when I finally made it back to the metromess, 106 degrees a little before 3:PM at DFW Airport. High there today was 108. And to think, Paul was out fighting brush fires in this blast furnace. :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Mike The food was really good and I didn’t near clean my plate! A fairly rare occurrence:trust: I just don’t think you’ll have as much good company tomorrow:lol2:
I got back from the fire about 3 and have stayed in the AC the rest of the day.
My geezer status allows me to drive the tanker and not work near as hard as the young guys:trust:

Yep a good ride out and good food, got to visit the locals. Back home temp 96, hot enough for one day :sun:

Back