• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's Roll!

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Wolf
A quick Intro in 100 words or less! My name is Erik and I live in Katy. Until a recent ride to west Texas with Skid, Squeaky and Snoopster I was sporting a Honda Shadow. I figured they got tired of waiting on me so I upgraded and bought Skid's extra VFR. Looking forward to being able to see them ahead of me on the next ride! Also looking forward to the better handling ( very important should you be riding behind Squeaky :D ). Hope to see ya on the road!

Last edited:
Rainmaker said:
A quick Intro in 100 words or less! My name is Erik and I live in Katy. Until a recent ride to west Texas with Skid, Squeaky and Snoopster I was sporting a Honda Shadow. I figured they got tired of waiting on me so I upgraded and bought Skid's extra VFR. Looking forward to being able to see them ahead of me on the next ride! Also looking forward to the better handling ( very important should you be riding behind Squeaky :D ). Hope to see ya on the road!

Welcome to the forum, Erik!

Glad Gavin found a home for an "extra" VFR - those owners always have said "you can't have too many...". :rolleyes:

Skid, Squeaky and Snoopster

However, I really concerned that your first contact with TWT is with this group of neer-do-wells, you need to mingle and find out what the "sane" side of the forum is like. ;)
(I think the local mental hospitals let these motorcycle riders out on weekends) :rofl

Gilk51 said:
However, I really concerned that your first contact with TWT is with this group of neer-do-wells, you need to mingle and find out what the "sane" side of the forum is like. ;)
(I think the local mental hospitals let these motorcycle riders out on weekends) :rofl

Hey, I resemble that remark! :rolleyes:

Erik, glad you finally hopped aboard the runaway train we call TWT. It was sure fun getting a test ride on that purdy Aero you've got (yes folks, he let me ride it!), but I'm not sure a cruiser is really for me. I used to think I could pull it off, but now I know better. ;)

Now that you've got the VFR, I know you'll be joining us on more weekend rides, pie runs, etc.

And yes folks, Erik brings more rain to a ride than even budzrex!!! :eek:

Squeaky said:
And yes folks, Erik brings more rain to a ride than even budzrex!!! :eek:
Uh oh. I just noticed his screen name. :suicide:

Do you think that we can get him to move to Arkansas, too? ;)

Welcome to the site Erik. Congrats on acquiring the VFR! They are great bikes!

Squeaky said:
And yes folks, Erik brings more rain to a ride than even budzrex!!!

Welcome to the site. I like your choice of bikes, I miss mine. I live south of you toward Richmond. Give me a shout if you want to go for a ride. Mostly I commute on mine bikes. With the Occasional cross country ride.

Come on down and we can eat some BBQ at the Swinging Door and talk bikes.

Hey Erik AKA "The Enforcer"

Welcome to the TWT site. Glad to know that your first ride with our group didn't scare you away. ;-) Looking forward to riding w/ you again as long as the rain stays away. We got pretty soaked last time. :shame: I'm sure you are anxious to get the VFR back in one piece so you can finally ride her. Sway looks funny as a naked bike. Good luck with the valve adjustments & maintenance.

Gilk51 said:
Hey Chuck ...... you seem to fit in quite well with our group during a recent maintenance day. :pound:

Squeaky said:
It was sure fun getting a test ride on that purdy Aero you've got (yes folks, he let me ride it!), but I'm not sure a cruiser is really for me. I used to think I could pull it off, but now I know better.
I have to admit that I laughed at Becca as she scraped a peg. I know that wasn't very nice of me b/c it scared her to death. :nana

Snoopster said:
Hey Chuck ...... you seem to fit in quite well with our group during a recent maintenance day. :pound:
Fit in? Nah. I just brought donuts is all (and observed)... :-P

I just brought donuts is all...

And tools, drinks, chaueffered, and bought lunch ;-) Did I leave anything out?

So .... tell us how you are enjoying the VFR. :huh: Can't wait for all of us to go riding.

Back