• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please consider donating if your item sells on TWT

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab I do not charge for people to list their bikes and other goodies here in our For Sale section. However, if you do sell your stuff here, please consider making a voluntary donation to the site to help keep us going. I will leave it up to you to decide the amount. To make it easy for you, all you have to do is go to the DONATE link in the center of the Navbar on any page of the forum.

:tab Every donation helps, even small ones.

Checks can be mailed here:

Two Wheeled Texans
74 Armadillo Dr.
Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Please make payable to Scott Friday and note your username and what the donation is for.

Thanks.

Last edited:
tourmeister i will gladly make a donation to this great site when my bike sell,s .or even if it does not thank,s tony :rider:

If I am able to buy at a good rate I would also think that a contribution would be reasonable. dale

Scott works hard to make this website available and dependable for all of us to enjoy. Also, I have profited several times from being a member here on TWT, so to me, becoming a forum supporter was a no-brainer. It's an inexpensive way to say thanks for a very valuable and fun resource.

Scott works hard to make this website available and dependable for all of us to enjoy.

+1

A good man and a great site deserve support :clap:

529191546_jxH9n-X2.jpg

I just put our Bandit up for sale. I will contribute again if it sells here and even if it doesn't.
Jay

I need a phone number to be able to do it through my bank. I will not use PAYPAL. Thanks.

I need a phone number to be able to do it through my bank. I will not use PAYPAL. Thanks.

Check the Support TWT link above, it gives you where to send a check.

If you prefer not to use PayPal, donations, or sponsor and advertising fees may also be mailed to:

Two Wheeled Texans
c/o Scott Friday
1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340

Two Wheeled Texans
74 Armadillo Dr.
Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Make checks payable to Scott Friday
Please include your Username and note what the payment is for!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Done. Thanks for the bandwidth on selling my DRZ400. It sold to a CL buyer, but I appreciate this site for many reasons.

I did it through Paypal. It didn't give me a chance to tell who it was from, but just want to make sure you got it. My email starts the same as my user name here.

Thanks,
Staton

Thanks Staton, I saw yours.

Just an FYI, if people make the donation via the Forum Supporter page, it automatically ties it to their username when they make the payment and puts them in the Forum Supporter usergroup.

I sold my Sidi Adventure Rain boots this week and dropped some cash your way. Thanks for the awesome site.

Howdy,

:tab I do not charge for people to list their bikes and other goodies here in our For Sale section. However, if you do sell your stuff here, please consider making a voluntary donation to the site to help keep us going. I will leave it up to you to decide the amount. To make it easy for you, all you have to do is go to the DONATE link in the center of the Navbar on any page of the forum.

:tab Every donation helps, even small ones.

Thanks.
Evening Scott. wrongway here. My KLR did not sell after several lookers. I am actually glad it didn't. I have donated $50 towards TWT for running my ad and will continue to support the site. Thank You!

Evening Scott. wrongway here. My KLR did not sell after several lookers. I am actually glad it didn't. I have donated $50 towards TWT for running my ad and will continue to support the site. Thank You!

Well thanks! :thumb:

Made a purchase through TWT, so I made a small donation,
Great site!

Check the Support TWT link above, it gives you where to send a check.

If you prefer not to use PayPal, donations, or sponsor and advertising fees may also be mailed to:

Two Wheeled Texans
c/o Scott Friday
1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340

Make checks payable to Scott Friday
Please include your Username and note what the payment is for!!
Scott,

Is this information still correct to send you a check? I sold my Kaw KLX today to one of the TWT group, Derek Demere. I want to make a donation to your cause.

Yeah, me too as the buyer. It’s great having a forum with people you feel you can trust before even meeting them to make a deal. Thanks again Rex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t find the link for PayPal donation option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back