• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD! Harbor Freight lift SOLD!

Reaction score
For sale, Harbor freight lift. Comes with Harbor Freight wheel chock. Works perfectly, looks like it's been used as intended. Front half of deck has been repainted with red primer because brake fluid ate the original paint. Reason for selling, I bought a mo' fancy lift.

$150

Last edited:
Re: Harbor Freight lift

You guys suck selling lifts this time of year when I have to divert fun cash to Christmas presents.

Wonder if I can pass this off as a gift for the wife? I mean, I'll use it to work on HER bike from time to time, right?

You guys suck selling lifts this time of year when I have to divert fun cash to Christmas presents.

Wonder if I can pass this off as a gift for the wife? I mean, I'll use it to work on HER bike from time to time, right?

It's red so that might just work. Add bow or ribbon and you should be good to go.:rofl:

is that the one that's $399 on there page?

If you were closer!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, we know how to move them lifts on here, I'd say!

Back