• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've got a problem...

You can't imagine how your support is great for me!
I'm thinking about a crazy project:you guys you know how I do love the usa(and texas where I went in 2007)and I love riding as well.So I was thinking about take my bike on a boat and coming to the lone star state with it.That would be an amazing adventure for sure!I have never ridden in your country(even if a ford v8 made me happy 3 years ago).
Oh yes the more I think about it the more I want to do that!What do you think about?

.Thank you God to be so good with me,poor sinner,I know that I'm not good enough,I must work on myself to become better with people.

Ah, but you are good enough. God made you. God didn't send his son for the saved, he sent him for the sinners. God wouldn't have done that if you weren't worth it.

With that, live life! Good news!:clap:

Always keep looking up. People here are great for morale support. Keep fighting and working within and with your drs.

I know. Positive works. And remember, its the PRACTICE of medicine, not a science, and keep working to get better daily.

Larry
VFRrider

I'm glad to hear your health is holding up. I've recently gotten good reports from my doctor, too.

You can't imagine how your support is great for me!
I'm thinking about a crazy project:you guys you know how I do love the usa(and texas where I went in 2007)and I love riding as well.So I was thinking about take my bike on a boat and coming to the lone star state with it.That would be an amazing adventure for sure!I have never ridden in your country(even if a ford v8 made me happy 3 years ago).
Oh yes the more I think about it the more I want to do that!What do you think about?

I think it sounds terribly crazy - and also lots of fun. What kind of "boat"? Do you have a rich friend over in Nice who's going to lend you his yacht? :-P Seriously, it sounds expensive. But renting a motorcycle isn't cheap either, so if you are planning to come for a couple of weeks and do some serious riding, it could well be worth it. If you're here at the right time and the timing works out, maybe I can take you to Colorado. The Rocky Mountains aren't exactly the Alps, but they're pretty good.

Ah ah no yacht,no rich friend but just a cruise boat(my wife loves cruises)with the wee inside!That can seem stupid but I would prefer riding MY bike instead of renting one.
I'm glad you have good news for your health!

Healing light. I have spent much time in France. I love the land and people and language.

Blessings.

When we were at the lake powel we saw a couple of german with their bikes(and their huges german plates lol).They rode guzzies!Since I often thought to do the same thing..when..I don't know but I like the idea.

Germans are probably the most common European tourists. Last summer, on a lonely dirt road in Colorado, I met a group of German and Dutch riders on BMW GS-1200s, doing a long adventure ride. Two years ago, I met a German married couple in a New Mexico gas station. They were on rented Harleys, and were riding Route 66 from California to Chicago.

Let me know if you want to stop in NC. We're setup almost like a bed & breakfast - lots of spare bedrooms, farm fresh eggs, & home grown BBQ. For reference, we're here, near Hickory, NC.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're doing okay, we'll still be praying for you. You need to take that trip, time it so you can make a pie run here :)

Update: so far so good.Last blood analysis is perfect and They checked my thyroid gland as well:the doctor pushed a needle into my neck to get some cells!It's not fun but not painfull.In three weeks I will be on vacation and we choose to visit...Normandy!Then we will spend 3 days in Prague.In 2018 the USA should be our next travel(can we spend more than 2 years without American things?).

Back