• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 Triumph Tiger 800

Reaction score
2013 Triumph Tiger 800 with about 5,800 miles on it. Never ever ever touched the ground. Pristine condition in Caspian Blue. Will post pics later.

Bought it stock and added the following in the last 1,500 miles.

Leo Vince exhaust and had the map switched. Also have the stock exhaust if you want it quieter.
Triumph Premium low seat. It is adjustable to low or stock height and is much nicer than the stock seat.
Triumph adjustable tall adventure windshield
Evotech headlight guard
SW Motech handguards
Triumph adjustable levers
Triumph adventure tank bag with harness
Heed crash bars.
Rox 2" risers
Triumph side panniers with Triumph dry bag liners. Liners aren't really needed but got them for peace of mind.
Triumph topbox with backrest installed. All luggage keyed with ignition key.
OEM heated grips
Currently has TKC80 front and a Mitas rear on there with 80% tread left. Will include a TKC 80 rear with about 500 miles on it and have the stock Pirelli Scorpions that only had about 800 miles on them.

Located in Houston, TX. Have the title in hand with no liens. Selling to fund a KTM 690 purchase so am open to trade for one of those. $8,500

Getting errors messages when i try to upload pictures. Pm me your email if you would like pics.

May also throw in some soft luggage if you ask nicely. Will also autograph the tank to increase your resale value. I'm kind of a big deal.

Back