• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider t-shirt order

Lone Star BMW/Triumph here in Austin now has a limited supply of L, XL, and XXL Texas Adventure Rider t-shirts for sale in their store. Swing by there soon if you want a shirt, especially if you want a L or XL.

As of today, I've only got a few XXL shirts remaining for sale.

Hey Richard,

I love the logo and shirt.... I'll send you a PM. I would love to get an XL from you along with your BigBend book we talked about last month. Will give you a call this week. Maybe I can ride up and pick them up on Mon/Tues if you're around.

Thank you!

Hey Richard,

I love the logo and shirt.... I'll send you a PM. I would love to get an XL from you along with your BigBend book we talked about last month. Will give you a call this week. Maybe I can ride up and pick them up on Mon/Tues if you're around.

Thank you!

I'm heading out Tues for Mextrek, so call me the week after.

Oh that's right... I realized the timing right after I sent my note. Sure wish I was riding with you guys this week. Have a great time & safe riding! Looking forward to the posts next week.

James

Are these still available....or is there somewhere they can be bought in DFW area....let me know or send a link please ...thanks

Are these still available....or is there somewhere they can be bought in DFW area....let me know or send a link please ...thanks

Great question. I don't currently have any available. I'm ordering a new batch for the Around the Bend rally in Big Bend in Feb. If you are planning on attending, you can order one with your registration.

For those not attending, you can order one and I'll include it in that order. I will mail the shirts out late Feb or the 1st week of March.

Back