• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 Uncle's Around the Bend and Uncle's Desert Challenge - Mar 7-10, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home safe and sound, it was a bit nippy in the morning though! Appreciate everyone who tolerated me and made it fun. Thanks for putting it together Richard!
Now back to the daily grind... will post up video and pics as I get time.

Best single weekend of riding yet!

Thank you Richard and Connie for all your efforts. Uncle Roger too. Met new friends and reconnected with old friends, well not many as old as I. Got to test my new Ducati Mulit on gravel/dirt and can now pronounce it worthy for Alaska in June.

In my twilight years, I reflect back to when people would say "oh, you're Hap Squires!" Now it's "so you're Beemer Bob's brother." Life is cruel.

Hap

Much thanks to all involved, especially to the organizers. I had a blast. Remember that I am Alpine, Tx. so when that urge to blast around again in the Big Bend arises, and no one else will go...PM me or call, I'll be there:) 432-386-0548
Take care,
Mike Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back