• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tire Stripper - The last one ever made - Austin Tx

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
I have a Tire Stripper made by Mark Patterson who went out of business around 2012 or so.

I have the complete machine including the receiver mount (to use your vehicle tow receiver) along with the concrete anchors I never opened. The machine was used to change 6 or so tires.

Originally, I bought the machine to test it in view of buying Mark's business. This machine/tool is a piece of art. The design is very cleaver and the built quality is second to none. Mark was never successful in finding a buyer and he eventually simply quit producing the machines. In my opinion, the design while creative and cleave was too complicated for him to manufacture and sell at a reasonable profit.

The price is $550 excluding shipping. Since the device weighs approximately 100 pounds and the bars are approx 4' long I don't believe UPS/Fed Ex are an option. I am willing to strap the machine to a pallet and carry it to a trucking terminal (within 30 miles of my home) to keep the shipping cost to a minimum. Last week I had a pallet delivered from Arkansas to Texas for $55 so trucking if taken to and retrieved from a terminal is very reasonable.

The original bottle of tire lube included in the purchase was not open as can be seen in the photo. PM me for photos - would someone be willing to host/upload the pictures? ;)
Ken

- would someone be willing to host/upload the pictures? ;)
Ken

Here are a few pictures from the OP:
100_3397-X2.jpg

100_3396-X2.jpg

100_3404-L.jpg

100_3403-L.jpg

Back