• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from DFW

garyra

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Ranne
Hi Everyone,

Just saying hi. I am new to the forum, invited by MisterK. I met several of you last weekend at the Casa Rally and had a great time. Thanks for including me.

I am new to this off street thing. I have been riding big bikes on the street for quite a while now. My first big street bike was a "flying brick" '90 K100LT. I have gone through VTX, Road King and still have a '14 Ultra Limited. I recently picked up a new '17 R1200GSA and am having a blast!

I look forward to meeting and riding with more of you.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

If you are new to riding off the pavement, I would highly recommend taking one of the adventure riding classes. Even a basic class will do wonders for your skills and confidence, greatly reducing the change of injury to you and/or the bike. Trust me, I learned the hard way, starting on an R1150GS with no experience :mrgreen:

P1010536.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

If you are new to riding off the pavement, I would highly recommend taking one of the adventure riding classes. Even a basic class will do wonders for your skills and confidence, greatly reducing the change of injury to you and/or the bike. Trust me, I learned the hard way, starting on an R1150GS with no experience :mrgreen:

P1010536.jpg

Great advice. Spent some time with Brad last weekend, which was awesome! I got to fall off his bike and then fall off mine.
e11bd83a88cb8d070c0e0dddf8d64bf9.jpg

Wanting to checkout Bill Dragoo's class and take a Rawhyde class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary is also a good bike holder so I can take a pic

6b57ea6c4543e4be576715b87e8646cc.jpg

He can ride a little too

2cf44109e59db0a907565028ba19089f.jpg

Gary, so glad you got up to Arkansas! You're going to be RMR famous as soon as I finish some other things. I'm a huge Bill Dragoo fan. He gives away free souvenir bruises with every class! You'll have reminders for weeks ;-)

Welcome to the club, be sure to try and join some of Chris Doherty's monthly DS rides..

Gary

Back