• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I typically won't even click on long videos. For some reason I made an exception on this one and I'm glad I did. Extremely well done, is there a ride report to go with it?
I'll post it shortly

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Usually don`t watch long videos either, but very well done and saw some familiar stuff in NM and CO.

It's almost Friday and I've got a little something for show and tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick out a name yet?
I passed on going to the doctor so I would be able to make it for sure tomorrow.

Last edited:
Taking Beth to see The Promise in Grandbury, so we're out tonight. Post a picture this evening so we can see too.

Taking Beth to see The Promise in Grandbury, so we're out tonight. Post a picture this evening so we can see too.

You going to be there tomorrow night? Maybe I can ride it up there "one more time" so you can see in person.

It's Friday and I'm here in Moab eating breakfast, I'll have Ice Cream some where on the road.

Last edited:
You going to be there tomorrow night? Maybe I can ride it up there "one more time" so you can see in person.

Darn! No, We're out tonight. The Dragin Lady has been working me to death. To Death I tell you! and I'm pooped.

Darn! No, We're out tonight. The Dragin Lady has been working me to death. To Death I tell you! and I'm pooped.

I may ride Ruckus then. I haven't ridden it this week and I got a new helmet that matches it.

We are out tonight.

5ffbcec9b05a7c69500304b6daeaaa9c.jpg
4cd606718a31d429feb88b3a01fdf4f3.jpg
ad41318ee6bcf9378e00571c0d3ddeab.jpg

This used to be a nice peaceful gathering. Nowadays you never know when there's going to be a Ruckus.

Very true. But its always the same person that starts a rukus. The same person always calls a spade a spade.

Last edited:
Thank goodness it wasn't a big Ruckus.

Very true. But its always the same person that starts a rukus. The same person always calls a spade a spade.

I'm surprised at just how easy it is to start a Ruckus. Just one little push. That's all it takes.

I might have a little something for HEAR and tell. I was visiting the blacksmith shop Sunday and talking about how quiet my new bike was. Bjoern said he could fix that for me. I was pondering it and he threw his tool bag down and told me to take the exhaust off. So, I did and he cut the end off, pulled out the inner pipe, welded it back up and in about an hour, I had a beefier sound. Nothing crazy, but it sounds much better. I had to ride home with it unpainted, but I got some engine paint yesterday and it's painted all black again.:rider:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg