• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Texas Adventure Ride - Attendance List

I made my '08 hotel reservation as soon as I got home last year.
I think I'll be riding to Langtry (towing bikes to/from Caverns of Sonora) on Sat with John D. My husband may be there Friday, which will keep me on pavement, as he is only riding street these days. If he doesn't come, Friday will probably be an easy ride, because Sat will be a looong day.
On page 39 in this year's ride guide, there is a photo of Acker Rd. Does anyone know which ride # this road is on?
Thanks to Hugh H. for the pic from ride #3- its my avatar.
And many thanks to Rusty (WoodButcher) for showing me how to pick my line through a water crossing.
Don't wear vented boots on the rides with lots of water crossings...

Lori,

Acker road is not on any of the routes. Remind me on Thursday and I'll show it to you on the master map.

And many thanks to Rusty (WoodButcher) for showing me how to pick my line through a water crossing.
Don't wear vented boots on the rides with lots of water crossings...

I keep telling you that vented boots mean they drain after the crossing. My boots just keep filling up :rofl:

I'm coming. 1st time to DS the 05 KTM400exc.

Hey Clayton, I wasn't paying much attention and was about to say I had a friend coming with a newly plated KTM400. I think I already added you to the list, but I'll double check.

I'm sure somebody else will mention it, but you may want to put a post in the introductions section.

Back