• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayers for my friend Ed..

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,

My friend Ed here in the Houston area has had a really rough week. Started with routine colonoscopy about ten days ago. Did not fully flush his system, so had to repeat, and I took him to/from hospital both days. Very long days for everyone.

Got a call yesterday: he is in ICU at St. Luke's: the polyps bled out while he was at work. Coworkers got him into hospital, pretty close call. Glad he was not driving or at home alone.

Today he goes for third colonoscopy to repair bleeding. Time is 11:00 AM. Not sure if he will be released today, or if I am providing transport again.

Anyway, prayers please. Ed is a very close friend, and riding buddy. His BMW K bike and Ducati Diavel need some miles, but first he needs to heal up.

God is good, all the time.

Thanks!

Prayers for Ed; sounds like a tough road.

Thoughts and prayers for your friend. I've never heard of that happening. Because of my age and having colon cancer in my family I get a colonoscopy every few years but never thought about other things that could go wrong besides finding cancer.

Prayers too.
Never heard of complications like that.

All,

Thanks for prayers! Ed should be released from St. Luke's today. I suspect he pretty much will be happy after nearly two weeks of colonoscopy activity and recovery. Doubt he will be riding for at least a week, but he also has a C7 Corvette....

Great news about Ed. God is good and his mercy endures forever and is from everlasting to everlasting.

Back