• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ZRX Rally in Arknasas

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Another Fall Rally in the books, I have missed a few in the last 14 years but not many. We had more weather than I would have liked but got some great riding in with friends and some quality time shooting the breeze at the motel.

Got to do what has become ZRXOA tradition for me by riding up the Pig Trail in the dark. I did not get in until 2am, in years past there was always a few ZRX guys up and waiting for me with a frosty adult beverage.

It seems Age has taken its toll as all lights were out and only snoring riders could be heard dreaming of twisty routes to come.

Ended the weekend with a 736 mile day to get home, man after 14 years this old bike never fails to amaze me, it rocks on the twisty stuff 123 was a blast this year with the new suspension and after a 700 mile day the only reason to get off was I was where I was going.

And true to my nature I ride and enjoy and never remember to stop and take any photos.

Sometimes I miss my Rex...glad you're still enjoying yours! I'll be in northwest Arkansas next week for the Super Tenere North American rally.

Back