• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

pie run X: Whitney pie run reports

The Early birds get the pie...

abenysyb.jpg

Rich

Robin and I had a nice ride down and back. Nice to see all the folks there. Good turnout. I had the stroganoff on the daily special and a slice of there apple pie. Both were good so I say the day was a success.

The bikes were spread all over the parking lot but I did get this shot where you can see the largest group in front of the cafe and in the background another group parked in the dirt off the parking lot.

Attachments

• Pie Run.jpg
    Pie Run.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 190
This one is a keeper. Good food, nice locale, and serving staff busted a move feeding all of us in addition to regular crowd. The place was packed. Good pick FF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is a keeper. Good food, nice locale, and serving staff busted a move feeding all of us in addition to regular crowd. The place was packed. Good pick FF.

Did you try the peanut butter pie?:eat:

Agree, it's a keeper. Food, good. Portion size, good - meaning it left room for... Pie, good. Service, personable and good. Thanks many times to whomever suggested this place.

I did, and meh, should have stayed with the reeces.

good turn out especially when you factor in how many went to the wrong town!! :rofl::rofl:

iPhone 6 pano pic!
E6F2018A-4908-47C4-A165-CCDA8EA8CF4E_zpsdvbubs0i.jpg

A63C7BB5-3436-4217-8ECB-6DD0D4D7CD7E_zpssnoietso.jpg

Shiny new Italian mistress!
425622AE-94C3-4DD2-AB67-04E8011FE1CA_zpstdbjublq.jpg

after eating I went outside and counted bikes (42.5) (1000+lbs spider counts as 1.5) and some had already departed.

OMG Leon, that pie of your's is just DECADENT looking!!! what IS that???

My attention was diverted to the Millionaire Pie. I was not dissapointed ;)

EddieO Aprilia is a beauty. They really improved what was already a good bike.

I missed riding there, so must follow through with bike repairs. But I am glad that didnt stop me from being in good company.

Had a great meal with a unexpected pleasant surprise afterwards.

Was seated at table next to where they prepared the drinks. It's in the first pic focus put up and table is the on the far left in pic.

The surprise was everyone at that table had their meal paid for by the fellow I was seated next to. I'm terrible with names and embarrassed I don't recall his but I do know he is from Waco and rode a KTM 1190.

So I would like to acknowledge and give another "Thank You" to this fellow rider.

RNK

He was taking a nap out front when we departed!
I hope no one called the ME out for him.

:clap: A big Thank you to Mr2Mch and crew for taking me and the little ole Spyder out for
an awesome ryde on those roads:clap: I appreciate you stopping and checking on me numerous times!! I hope to ryde with you again sometime:pirate:

Pie_Oct_2014.jpg

V-Lust, Ernie and I taking a brief stretch outside of Walnut Springs on the way down. Thanks for the ride guys. Enjoyed the lunch too.

Back