• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS ROLL THE BONES RALLY V October 24-26, 2014, Lake Whitney, Texas

There where a few cameras at that Friday morning sand class being used, but I don't know the users name to ask for the pix to be posted. Rusty was one, Brad's helper and a few more.

I was the one with the DSLR and helping out. I just haven't had the chance to post process the images. I pulled them off the camera. There are some good ones from the sand hill at the end.

Thanks to all who helped plan/put on this event. I had an absolute blast. The Ghost Challenge was super fun, got to see many friends made last year at RTBIV and also made new ones this year. Can't thank everyone enough!

I was the one with the DSLR and helping out. I just haven't had the chance to post process the images. I pulled them off the camera. There are some good ones from the sand hill at the end.

Wait, are you this guy...

cap2_zps7689867e.jpg

... or this guy? :lol2:

cap1_zps5b56db04.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414975391.610318.jpg

Woohoo!!!!! 7. Yup. 7 grand!! Now that's a big check. Give yourselves a round of applause. Great job, sponsors and attendees. Just awesome.

(Sorry for the crap pic. Bought camera. Took great pics. Can't figure out how to post. *** will go in someone's stocking.)

View attachment 32376

Woohoo!!!!! 7. Yup. 7 grand!! Now that's a big check. Give yourselves a round of applause. Great job, sponsors and attendees. Just awesome.

(Sorry for the crap pic. Bought camera. Took great pics. Can't figure out how to post. *** will go in someone's stocking.)

Great news! Congrats!

View attachment 32376

Impressive! (not the picture)...

:clap:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415041139.592347.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415041163.291785.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415041183.509527.jpg

These are the faces I associate with WWP. Bobby and his little fam doing just great. :)

Thank y'all so much.

And where is the video of me wrecking.
I gotta see it. (I am still limping around and seeing it would make me feel better)

Alright where are all the Pictures from the sand pit and other activities?

Sorry, just have finished editing pics that I took from the morning session. I'm not going riding this weekend so I should finally have time.

Great, my pucker wedgie of doom while headbutting the wall is the final picture in the series :lol2::rider:

Thanks for posting them!

Great, my pucker wedgie of doom while headbutting the wall is the final picture in the series :lol2::rider:

Thanks for posting them!

And that was the last picture I took all weekend with that camera. Funny it was the "end" :lol2:

Your not going to believe this :trust:. After we got back Sat., from a GREAT ride :clap:, I was in a hurry to turn in my Challenge info. I hurriedly took off my gear and headed to the main building, THAT was my big mistake :doh:.
After I got home I couldn't find my camera :eek2:. I looked and looked but couldn't find it.
Went thru my truck, back and front, and the three bags I took but nothing.
I tried to think back as to what I did when I took my gear off, where I put things, but just didn't remember and still don't remember putting it there.
I went to clean up/arrange my garage this weekend and was putting things up. When I went to move my boots..... there it was:eek2: IN MY BOOT! I DON'T REMEMBER PUTTING IT IN THERE!:rofl:
Anyway... here's my video of the ride.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jONbNtxvZQ"]Roll the Bones 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Looks great. Some awesome anti-shake correction going on. Does your camera correct for that, or did you use something to process it?

Back