• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE DUAL SPORT

Jacksboro, TX team is coming also. Should be at least 2 or 3 of us. I will be the guy that is old, tired, fat and gripey!

I am going to give the Little General a hard time. I should have mounted a side car for him!

Craig

Good turn out and great route!! Had a lot of fun!! Thank you Robert and everyone involved on making this happen!
Discovered a new seat for the 500 is a must! Ouch

Lil dusty. But i think it went great. Had fun. Missed having REL out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil dusty. But i think it went great. Had fun. Missed having REL out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little dusty!! :eek2: now that's an understatement :clap: was a lot of fun, the water crossings where very easy, no mud, but lots and lots of dust!! Met some great people!! I hope little general makes a full recovery..

Gary

Talked with part of the ramble at a bank on Clifton, as I was heading back from rescuing the Guzzi with the Beta riding monkey. Chunky front wheel bearing, but no wreck.

Who has photos of Mike Kidd on the SS Vstrom at the first water crossing?:clap:

I didn't take many photos this year, here are a few:

20170507_084514-XL.jpg

Back side of Fossil Rim on the way in Saturday.

20170506_145744-XL.jpg

20170506_182952-XL.jpg

20170506_190255-XL.jpg

Captain of the SS Vstorm

20170506_201656-XL.jpg

20170507_075136-XL.jpg

IMGP4335-XL.jpg

IMGP4338-XL.jpg

Someone getting ready to take a bath.

IMGP4339-XL.jpg

IMGP4340-XL.jpg

IMGP4342-XL.jpg

IMGP4344-XL.jpg

IMGP4345-XL.jpg

Thats all folks

20170507_165828-XL.jpg

It was a great weekend with great people.

Thanks Robert!

Last edited:
It was a great turn out! The Little General did a great job as usual bringing things together.

It was great hearing Mike, Robert and Kevin talk about their past. What a great team of riders they are!

I now have new ammo to use on Mike Kidd about "getting in the zone". For those of you that missed it before the ride started Sunday, he was "in the zone," messing with Kevin about his Ducati with the street tires and "bad chain."

We hope to see you in the fall!!!

Craig

It was a great turn out! The Little General did a great job as usual bringing things together.

It was great hearing Mike, Robert and Kevin talk about their past. What a great team of riders they are!

I now have new ammo to use on Mike Kidd about "getting in the zone". For those of you that missed it before the ride started Sunday, he was "in the zone," messing with Kevin about his Ducati with the street tires and "bad chain."

We hope to see you in the fall!!!

Craig

Need photos of Mike being "in the zone".

Rich

Completed my first Ramble and had a fantastic time! Really enjoyed my group and riding that part of Texas. Its just fantastic scenery this time of year.

Nice video! What happened with the motorcycle that is being pushed out of the river? For that matter, who wiped on the road in the second video?

Last edited:
Boy I am glad we where in a small group, I would have hated all the waiting to cross!! We just rode straight to the crossing and crossed, no spills and no waiting and getting stressed out. Great video, but as stated, glad I wasn't in your group.. ��

Gary

Boy I am glad we where in a small group, I would have hated all the waiting to cross!! We just rode straight to the crossing and crossed, no spills and no waiting and getting stressed out. Great video, but as stated, glad I wasn't in your group.. í*½í¸€

Gary

Ehh. We had a Great group. At least they waited on me. We did get passed by a group of Orange bikes (3 times). Everyone had fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back