• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Radrover Power Bicycles

Jbay

Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3TyEB5iUA&sns=em"]Rad Power Bike Review | Rad Rover | Undercover Ridgelander - YouTube[/ame]

We just got two power bikes in the mail (his & hers)

Set up was easy, attach: handlebars, frontwheel, & headlight

4in fat tires, first impression very nice

Electric pedal assist in 5 levels

Will go 20mph for 20 miles on throttle

Up to 40 miles on pedal assist

Obviously not for steep & long hills

We are going to try some trails ....

Is it kinda of like a motorcycle???

Impressive price point. This LEED front hub 40 mile rated E bike conversion installed on my girl friends cruiser was 900.00. About half the cost of your whole bike. She agrees with the fun factor and the stealth aspect. Not sure about their one size fits all but you've got to start some place. To big for her though. It will be interesting to follow the reviews.

20171130_010427.jpg
[/URL]

Cool.

A reasonably-price retro-fit kit for my mountain bike would tempt me greatly.

Impressive price point. This LEED front hub 40 mile rated E bike conversion installed on my girl friends cruiser was 900.00. About half the cost of your whole bike. She agrees with the fun factor and the stealth aspect. Not sure about their one size fits all but you've got to start some place. To big for her though. It will be interesting to follow the reviews.

20171130_010427.jpg
[/URL]

One size fits all?? I'm not sure either! Pretty heavy if you have to pedal home without motor help. Cool idea tho.

Any update, I've been looking at one now that you shared them.

Any update, I've been looking at one now that you shared them.

No problems so far, except for a flat tire

We live a few miles from the trails so I can ride whenever

Come try one out if you want

Back