• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another newbie!

Reaction score
I live just north of Tomball. I'm 42 and have been riding for 26 years. I have a 16 year old daughter that has just picked up "the fever" and has learned to ride on an XR80.

slow?

Slow old fart??? in a ZX-12r??? I wonder when you are not slow :?

Welcome Mitch, I hope you can join us sometime in the Bike Nights , you are not too far from where we gather.

Today looks beautiful to ride, I don't care if it is cold, too bad I have to install some sheetrock in my house :|

I learned a long time ago that I'm slow. There is always someone faster out there. I just enjoy the sensation of power, and the 12-R has more than enough power. But...as we all know (or learn as we mature) they will only go as fast as you twist the throttle. :wink:

Hiya mitch :-D

Nothin wrong with catching that fever, haha, I'm 30, and am learning to ride this summer (as in, next month!!)...I've been told its never too late :wink:

I have an 8 year old daughter, who's as big a bike fanatic as I am, we've both been following world supers and gp for the last 8-9 years, both Tornadiacs :twisted: ....she'll be getting a peewee 80 for her birthday in the new year, which she doesn't know about yet....haha.... her poor bmx has seen better days....I've tried to tell her that it wasn't designed to do crusty demon style jumps in the backyard!!

Cheers.

Red. :mrgreen:

The REXs are invading!

Welcome to the board, Mitch. There are actually quite a few riders from the Tomball area on here. I live west of Tomball near Rosehill. We need to get a group ride together.

Steve

Red,

Just get her some good equipment. They will crash eventually, all we can do is try to keep 'em safe.

Desmo,

We're riding Sunday morning. Meeting in Brookshire and going to Smithville for lunch. It's really just an excuse to ride! :mrgreen:

Back