• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Going to be running late, it is a little damp here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sorry Jerry, looks like I’m out of riding for a few weeks.

Great ride! Thanks for putting this together, Jerry, and thanks for leading us home, Jeff. Josh, you peeled off at just the right time; we got a good soaking going over the ol' Fred Hartman bridge! :storm:
Hope everyone made it home safe and sound. Post up just to put my mind at ease, please.

Great ride! Thanks for putting this together, Jerry, and thanks for leading us home, Jeff. Josh, you peeled off at just the right time; we got a good soaking going over the ol' Fred Hartman bridge! :storm:
Hope everyone made it home safe and sound. Post up just to put my mind at ease, please.

Great ride today! 97 degrees! and 230 miles. thanks everyone!

It was a fun ride. Haven't made it home yet. Hanging out at my moms house letting the rain pass.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I rode out to Winchester to Murphy's steakhouse Saturday. It was sure hot. I sure could have used some of that rain, you guys are talking about. After it crested 100deg, I stopped looking.

I rode out to Winchester to Murphy's steakhouse Saturday. It was sure hot. I sure could have used some of that rain, you guys are talking about. After it crested 100deg, I stopped looking.

Come join us at the Monument Inn on Wednesday? We'll be planning for the upcoming pie run to the Jay Café on Saturday.

Come join us at the Monument Inn on Wednesday? We'll be planning for the upcoming pie run to the Jay Café on Saturday.

You guys always plan stuff when I am leaving town! :thpt: I'm headed to Colorado tomorrow morning. Back next Tuesday or Wednesday. Have fun, try not to overheat.

Back