• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Two VStroms - Colorado Loop

Drew, that was my Nikon D60, and using the standard 18-50mm lens. I also carried an 8-200mm, but I don't think I took a single picture with it.

Drew, that was my Nikon D60, and using the standard 18-50mm lens. I also carried an 8-200mm, but I don't think I took a single picture with it.

I need camera lessons. I picked up a camera on here months ago and have yet to try it. It might be a Nikon to,awful I cannot remember. Sniffing too much motorcycle fumes I guess.

I could probably help. But trust me, there are way, way better photographers than me on the forum. Compared to many of those guys, I'm just a hack with a shutter box.

Good camera. Antiquated by digital standards, but still more camera than most people need. You can learn a great deal shooting with it.

On the cheapy note the other camera I have is a three dollar yard sale find that I take pictures with. The D40 is way more complicated so I need to read the manual closer than throw it away and get lessons.:lol2:

Back