• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Koyote Ranch

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Rhoades
Discovered a neat place while riding Hwy 16 on Saturday. It's called the Koyote Ranch http://www.koyoteranch.com. It's located about halfway between Medina and Kerrville on Hwy 16. They have a store, remote camping, camp tents, RV sites, small cabins, large cabins, pool, covered parking for motorcycles, etc. Very close to the best riding (335, 336, and 337) that the Hill country has to offer. Place is very nice and motorcycle friendly. If nothing else, makes a great stop for a break while riding. :rider:

I have stopped in there and bought stuff at their store. I usually stay at the Quiet Valley Ranch a few miles closer to Kerrville. Koyote Ranch looked like a nice place and totally biker oriented. Bikers are their target market. I stay at the Quiet Valley Ranch because that is where the Kerrville Folk Festival is held and I am on staff for the KFF so I get to stay there free.

I've stayed at Koyote Ranch twice. I like the location and the people are very friendly. Once I camped and the second time I stayed in one of the Safari tents. The big tents are complete with beds and furniture. They do have some without furniture. Cabins are also available as well as RV sites.

They have a grill and at night they sometimes have a buffet. Great view from the patio where you can look over the valley and drink a beer if you so desire.

Tom

Back