• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

cleatus j

Re: Bent Fork Tubes . . .

FWIW, I have a set of WP 50's here (off a '97 640Adv) complete with trees and stem, in my bathroom, 5ft from where I'm sitting, through the wall. Yours for the asking, and I deliver for, like, beer and tacos. :trust:

You keep forks in your bathroom??? Not sure my wife will approve...she gripes when I leave my rifle by the toilet:trust:

You keep forks in your bathroom??? Not sure my wife will approve...she gripes when I leave my rifle by the toilet:trust:
I saw a batallion base in Iraq get locked down when someone did that with their rifle.

No wife, no gripes, better food, top-shelf hooch, fewer bills, more bikes & guns & such. And Gus can sleep wherever he wants to.:trust:
:lol2::rofl::lol2:
Tell Ginger I said Hi, y'hear!

Mark, that piece can be trashed and he was right about the 2 foot either side.

Garfey, I'll let you know something after I have a better look at a couple options I have in my shop now.

I did get out and got wife's van inspected and tagged this morning. It doses make for entertainment while driving wearing this neck brace.

Never ceases to amaze me how tough and how fragile human life is.
It does boil down to if you've completed the big Guy's "to do" list.

Hat's off to you and can't wait to see what He has in store for you next.

Saw the Doc today and she said she would rather not see me ride for a year ( with a smile that said she did not like them things ). But she did say I did not have to wear the brace, unless I thought it would help me. I will get a CT scan in the next month to see how well the bone is doing. She did tell me to keep listening to what my body is telling me before I push to far.

Saw the Doc today and she said she would rather not see me ride for a year ( with a smile that said she did not like them things ). But she did say I did not have to wear the brace, unless I thought it would help me. I will get a CT scan in the next month to see how well the bone is doing. She did tell me to keep listening to what my body is telling me before I push to far.

Just do it safe whatever you do. [emoji109]?
It was really good to meet the legend himself Mr. CleatusJ at RTB. [emoji106]?
Hats off to a fellow two wheeler.

And I've still got that piece of windshield and the mount you wanted. Hope to meet up again soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
She did tell me to keep listening to what my body is telling me before I push to far.

Better listen to your friends too. Sounds like riding the bikes in rough terrain may be a while still. Dang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back