• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 MexTrek, Oct 15 - 18th, Galeana, Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Nouis in 150. Management asked that we leave our vehicles on the east side of the complex while we're away. These spaces that are not next to any rooms. Thanks
again all are welcome to park at my home in Mercedes but it's 40 mins away from mission, we leave my home tomorrow at 730 am, let me know if u coming.

Leaving Austin at 0930 Wednesday / Dao. Both on vstrom 650. Heading to Potrero Chico for the night. Then going west of Monterey to Galeana. Taking half road and half dirt to get there. Thru Laguna de Sanchez. See you Thursday.

Are you riding up to La Cebolla?

19 riders converged on Galeana. Vinny and Dao from the north, 12 from the east. 5 from the waterfalls. 1 is mia after a failed coil just before crossing into Mexico. We expect one more tomorrow from McAllen and another Saturday from the south. Todays ride was nice. One semi smashed foot, 3 flats, and a bmw that got trucked the last 5 miles and decided to fix itself after unloading. Just another day in Mexico!

It will be 20... I'm on mission at studio 6 waiting till tomorrow.

Got the book, shirt and maps... Thanks!!!

See u tomorrow...

Great weather and fabulous riding as always. It's cool to see the 1St timers fall in love with Mexico riding.

I don't know why the I pad and the phone refuse to post pics. Maybe when we get back. Sorry guys .

If there are no pics posted, this is just another moon landing hoax

It would be nice if the pics are posted in a ride report thread, even if the thread is updated during the ride. That way other people will see them if they have not been watching this thread. That might mean more 1st timers next time ;-)

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1384620#post1384620

All stories and pics and video go here. If you attended, please post at least one comment and picture please.

And get ready for MexTrek 2016 "The Run Down": Sat April 9th to Sat April 16th, 2016

and

MexTrek Galeana: Wednesday October 19th - Sunday October 23rd 2016!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back