• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dealing with my brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
Update: my brother had to put down his second Old English Sheepdog yesterday, the first went exactly 3 months earlier. His new meds and doctors and friends are rallying around him and Grace is there in abundance. Yet he could use as much healing energy as possible the next few days coping with yet another loss of a very beloved dog.

Just wanted to let you know that I just spent a few minutes struggling with God and crying out on your behalf. I prayed that the enemy would loose his grip in the situation for awhile. It doesn't seem fair to me when the enemy beats up on those that are already struggling with physical and mental issues. Not cool. But greater is He than he that is in the world. Anxious to hear about the good that God brings through this suffering.
Blessings Lucydad

All,

Profound thanks for your prayers, they are working! Praise the Almighty, indeed.

He taught his first week of college and has healed up a lot. A team of "varsity" doctors and therapists have made a huge difference after a lot of trial and error on medications. I know he is improved a lot since he rode his 1966 Honda Super 90 to the university twice this past week.

blessings to all

All,

Profound thanks for your prayers, they are working! Praise the Almighty, indeed.

He taught his first week of college and has healed up a lot. A team of "varsity" doctors and therapists have made a huge difference after a lot of trial and error on medications. I know he is improved a lot since he rode his 1966 Honda Super 90 to the university twice this past week.

blessings to all

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Back