• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interview Next Week

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Gill
I'd appreciate your prayers for a phone interview I will have next week. I don't know the day or time yet, but it is being set up for me. I haven't had an interview since July, and I really need this one to go well.

Sorry I couldn't get you connected.
May God strengthen you, give you clarity of thought and purpose, and pave the way before you with success.

I would appreciate your continued prayers. The interview went well, but she told me they were looking at filling the position internally now. I pray that when the hiring manager sees my qualifications, he or she realizes I am the right person for the job.

More headed your way. Praying that the good Lord will shine down upon you with his blessings and assist you back to where you want to be.

Back