• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dallas: Rider down on NW Highway

Reaction score
Prayers for the scooter that just went down on NW highway near loop 12. I was one of the first on the scene. He was wearing full-face, jacket and gloves, and was responsive.

He lost a shoe and his glasses in the get off somehow. I talked with him a bit while we were waiting on an ambulance. I told him I was glad he was wearing gear, and that today would have been a bad day for a "safety bandanna." He agreed.

Any details about it you can share? Kind of bike? Older or younger guy?

Older guy. I'd say mid 50's. Riding a red scooter. Dont recall the make exactly. He was wearing a red/black helmet, IIcon red riding jacket, and good moto gloves. This was about 9:30am on wesbound NW highway near looop 12. Right across the road from The Men's Club basically.

That bites. At least he had some gear on. Full ATGATT helps a lot in those unplanned get offs.....

Hope he fully recovers and gets back on the bike.

Back