• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Single Mom and her two kids needs prayers

1424304_389312634505432_547627800_n_zpse9aa82d1.jpg

Spent much time praying to GOD for the many anticipated needs and have written her name**on my fridge for daily prayers. Me and family plan to go to the Sheryse benefit in ftwth. Thank you for sharing about your niece and allowing us to be touched by her story.:sun:

Clutchless, the wife and I will be there for as long as she can stand to be out. I will not be on a rig but driving our wheelchair van. If you see a balding guy with gray goatee behind a wheelchair it's most likely me.

Praying for healing and strength for all involved,

re: Material needs. Fort Worth is very far from Houston; is there a "donate" site / link? An address I can send you a check?

Last edited:
Just to give a update on the benefit for my niece Saturday. With out all the numbers in, there was over $8,000 raised to help with medical and other expenses.

Thanks for all the prayers and the ones still to go out.

Back