• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

You know I don't ask often.

Reaction score
First Name
David
From my Cousin. Lloyd is my Great Uncle.

Calling all prayer warriors....Lloyd was taken to ETMC Athens today by ambulance. He was found unconscious by Meals on Wheels who called 911. We were alerted by his home health aid that she couldn't find him. We searched and couldn't find him either. Called 911 and sheriff's office told us where he was taken. Scary!!! Not sure exactly what's going on yet. He did not know us at first, but does now. Thank you Jesus!!! He's moving all extremities so doctor does not think stroke as we were first told. Please just pray for him.

Thanks in advance.

MLH&R

Maverick

I agree, thank you Jesus! for Lloyd to recover and be restored. so be it.

Healing prayers flowing your way. Lord please watch over Lloyd and heal all that ails him. KP

Thank you all, please keep them coming.

An update from my Cousin.

Lloyd is stable for now. Still very confused but does know us. Temp is up to 90.4, slowly getting there. Got two units of blood last night, likely will need another today. Still don't where he is losing it. He wants to come home. Doesn't realize how sick he is. Keep praying please. Thanks everyone for the prayers and support.

Still a bit of a way to go but considering all the S he's dealt with in life, he'll kick this as well.

Again, thank you so much.

Back