• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lump on arm

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Hi,
I found a lump on my ulna. It's definitely well anchored/established on the bone. Given my melanoma history, it could be nothing or it could be something. :mrgreen: I see an orthopedist on Thursday. My dermatologist that does my skin survey's for melanoma thinks it might be a ganglion cyst.

Prayer's appreciated.
Whatever God has in store for me is good. To live is Christ and to die is gain.

I pray for you...I should say I'm praying for you,right now.

Thank you all. Hopefully/probably nothing, but prayers are appreciated.

Tracker I pray in French.God knows each language on earth.Even if you say "jeezz"for Jesus and we say"Jay-zu"He understand what we have in our heart.

Prayers for you and those concerned.

Thanks for asking. Went to wrist ortho Doc Thursday. total bust, useless as teats on a boar. Referred me to another doc (cancer ortho) after 2 min. barely touched it, no test. So, waiting for another appt.

Modern medicine?

Modern reimbursement. Collect the insurance, set several follow-up appointments or refer to another doctor in your network. Can't make money off of a single appointment.

Modern reimbursement. Collect the insurance, set several follow-up appointments or refer to another doctor in your network. Can't make money off of a single appointment.

^^^ what he said.

Seems the same system everywhere,uh?

Thanks for asking, Thierry, but no, still chasing doctor appointments.

Back