• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Kerrville gathering!

RichK

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Keller
There was another gathering in Kerrville over the weekend of Oct 27-29. I was able to join for breakfast Sat morning, and got to join in on a fun ride with Ron, Mitch, Aaron and his wife (I'm sorry, my old age memory doesn't recall her name now) so we had , in alphabetical order, a GT, RS, RT and XC. We did a round about way of getting to Bandera, then 470 thru Tarply to Vanderpool, where we started to ride the Three Sisters. It was a beautiful day for a ride, pretty stops along the way. One missed turn at 336 sent us back down to Leakey on 83, where we arrived for fuel and I think between 3 of us we didn't have a gallon of gas. Fueled the bikes, then to Mama Chole's and fueled our stomachs, then back up 336 to complete the sisters, 41 over to 1340 back to Hunt and to Kerrville. I had such a great time getting to know more forum members, Thanks for letting me join in guys!!
10-29-16%20001.jpg

10-29-16%20003.jpg

10-29-16%20005.jpg

10-29-16%20008.jpg

10-29-16%20009.jpg

10-29-16%20012.jpg

Rich, thanks goes to you for being a gracious host and tour guide.

It was a blast and enjoyed hanging with the gang all day.

Hope Capt. Ron doesn't object to me hosting and posting the image taken by txmotofoto.com during the ride.

RonLeon_RS_10222016_01_1500pixels.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Rich for being the tour guide. Those pics are gonna look great, once I photoshop everyone but me out.

Man, Ron looks like a ****** in that solo pic. But his bike looks a little dirty.......

Last edited:
I was looking for the towell hanging out of his pocket so he could wipe while he rides.

Looks like yalls ride was as fun as MrgreenGenes & mine
Glad Ron invited me to ride down to Kville yet again... (Ive been 3 weekends within 1 month) Since I had previously ridden the Sisters with Dahveed 1 week earlier... we opted to ride the goatpaths this time. Aaron arrainged the first trip bac at the fiirst of the month. Liteitup & me were along on that one..... doing a bit of easy gravel... some paved county roads & a few FMs RRs

Soooo many roads.....

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Looks like yalls ride was as fun as MrgreenGenes & mine
Glad Ron invited me to ride down to Kville yet again... (
Soooo many roads.....

A few months ago, I had a bit of "scary" moment with a property owner along Eckert Road which goes through private property. I stopped just slightly off the road to stretch my legs. The property owner who just passed me in the opposite direction, turns around and pulls up right behind my bike and waits for me to drive off.

Maybe somebody was geocaching on his property?

:giveup:

RB

Back