• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

5th Annual Ghost's Freezeree Jan. 20-22, 2017

Reaction score
First Name
David
Ghostrider,
Enjoyed the visit and getting to meet some people. Thanks for the tee shirt. Had a nice ride today, a little wet coming home. Again, enjoyed meeting some riders. Thanks

Re: 5th Annual Ghost's Freezeree Jan. 20-22, 2017 DATE CHANGE

I remember well the pyrotechnics last night. The brisket was pretty good too. Thanks Everyone. The ride home today was very windy. Did my best to keep a steady throttle and a loose grip and made it back.

Enjoyed all the trails/hill climbs. Even cut some new trails and of course had some fire.
Some fire footage. https://youtu.be/xx19_sf5hXg

Some riding at the ranch. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDkSuEIV20"]A Little Bit of Ghost Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Ghost, Thanks for having me. The food and company was great!

The two boys and myself had a great time! Sounds like we left too early, though. Missed out on the Q and the lighting of the bonfire... :eek2:

Ghost, thanks for putting this on and opening up your place! :clap:

I hope all enjoyed themselves...I know that moonshine saturday night snuck up on me:doh: What's my limit on motorhomes?:ponder:

I believe there is a one motorhome limit in Coryell County. Anything less the 12 feet is a cull...:trust:

Thanks for a great time! Loved meeting everyone. Hope to see you again soon.

tim-smith-s-climax-fire-no-32-cinnamon-flavored-moonshine-24.jpg

Back