• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie from just north...

Reaction score
Hola,

Just want to tell you guys that I am a VFR Rider and member of VFRDiscussion. I know I am not a true texan but all my family is living in Dallas/Ft.Worth area and N. Texas so I am the only okie left. I would probably be in DFW area if it weren't for my current job.

Anyway I ride an 02 VFR (Red of course) and take many trips to the great state of Texas! I will be frequenting Lake Texoma this spring and summer and will probably be out in Saginaw and N. Richmond Hills often this summer. Hope to get to meet some of you guys because Scott Friday speaks so highly about you. Take care and be safe!

:) Joe

Howdy Joe,

:tab Welcome to the site! Glad you found your way here. I hope this year you will be able to join us in Arkansas or maybe even make it down here for some riding :wink:

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Howdy Joe,

:tab Welcome to the site! Glad you found your way here. I hope this year you will be able to join us in Arkansas or maybe even make it down here for some riding :wink:

Adios,

I plan to my friend. I really want to ride with more people of faith. I look forward to meeting you for a ride soon Scott. Take care my friend. Also I am going to drive out to Deal's Gap for the dedication to Bruce's memory. If you would like to join me, Baileyrock will be keeping me informed on when they plan to do it. You are more than welcome to join me if you want.

See you on the blacktop,

Joe

Welcome to the site. Couple of time a year, I ride up to Northern Oklahoma for work. I usually go through OKCity either coming or going. Maybe we can hook and you can show me some of OK besides the freeways I am usually riding.

I go up to Ponca City and Bartlesville. Any interesting riding around there?

Bartlesville maybe...but nothing really out in Ponca City. It is too much like Kansas there...straight and flat. I will research it and if we can hook up the next time you come out this way, maybe I can will have a fun route out there. Look forward to getting the chance anyway. Take care,

Joe

Last November, I took the route up through East Texas and western Arkansas to Bartlesville. Then rode over to Ponca one evening. The way home was straight over to I-35 then south to God's country. With a traffic delay in OK City. Southern Oklahoma seems like it could have some possibilities. Around the Arbuckel(sp) mountains.

I would enjoy something different.

Back