• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer for new Ministry - GraceADV

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Lane
My fellow Christian riders, I would like you all to put Grace Adventures on your prayer list. We are a new ministry that has a focused outreach to the Dual-Sport, Adventure and Sport-Touring riding population.

We will be attending as many events as we can each year, but we will also be running off some of our own events and rides as well.

Please visit the website to check us out. http://www.gracemotoadv.com/about.html

Specific areas of prayer....

1. Provide us opportunity to share the love of God
2. Provide us opportunity to serve others
3. Make receptive the hearts of riders to hear the message of Jesus

Thank you so much....

PS. please visit our Facebook page and "Like Us".

Click here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grace-Moto-ADV/417016078444239

Glad to pray for you all and hope that you are successful in your outreach efforts.

Big John I will pray that the comforter will guide you in the proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ through your hearts desire of a Christian adventure riders club. Most of all always wear your your PPE spoken of in Ephesians 6:13-17, The helment of salvation is not DOT certified but GOD approved, so keep it pulled down tight as you do the work of God, "to believe on whom He sent", as you'all ride through the wilderness of this world on the narrow path that leads to abundant life.

John,

Thank you for doing this, and also for letting us know. Unfortunately, we are about 1,000 miles apart because I sure would like to participate in some of your rides.

In May I am going on a mission trip to the Pine Ridge Lakota Reservation in South Dakota, and I plan on using what I learn there to do further mission type work. I don’t yet know why God is leading me to the reservation, but I am really looking forward to finding out the reason.

I will keep looking at your website and Facebook to keep up with what is going on.

Robert

Thank you, fellas.... for your prayers. We need them. I have personally become acquainted with many great Adventure and Sport-Touring riders that I really like, but they lack....a relationship with Jesus.

Just want them in Heaven with us!!!!

Thank you all so much. Prayers for favor and opportunity to share the gospel are the top request.

Please consider supporting us with nothing more than your attendance at the GraceADV event in Chama, NM.

As a first year event, it will probably be a nice, small sized bunch of us Christian Riders.... Would love to have you!!!!

John

Back