• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for Dahveed and his family

Reaction score
Dahveed's father passed away yesterday. Dahveed is an avid participant in our community and I felt the need to pass this news along to his friends.

I'm sorry to hear this. I know well how tough it can be. Prayers going up for him and his family. Thanks for letting us know, Ghost.

Dahveed's father passed away yesterday. Dahveed is an avid participant in our community and I felt the need to pass this news along to his friends.

I've ridden with Dahveed many times over the past few years... Some longer trips too. I just found out about his father's passing & extend my heartfelt sympathies to all of his family.

I've ridden with Dahveed many times over the past few years... Some longer trips too. I just found out about his father's passing & extend my heartfelt sympathies to all of his family.

I think many of us got to know him while in the hospital after his wreck. Riders from ADV and TWT made regular rounds to see what would seem like to most a total stranger. That says alot about our kind...my kind:chug:

My condolences to Dahveed and his family. My family will be thinking of him and his tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dahveed ... may you have the strength to see you through this trial. My dad's been gone since 1971 and I still miss him.

Same here, Rod. Prayers for Dahveed and his family.

Back