• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Austin

Reaction score
I have been reading and looking at this community for some time now. Thought it was time to jump in and say Hello.

HELLO

I have been riding since age 8 in one form or another. Now with 35 years of riding under my belt, I am constantly reminded I will never be the king of the road the fastest guy out there. That's OK..... I just like riding and meeting other people who ride. My latest ride of choice is a Suzuki Hayabusa. As big as I am, I really need the most horse power I can find.
I like it because it is fairly comfy for a sport bike and seems to be able to handle someone my size just fine. I want to do some long distance rides so this site seems to be the place to hook up with others that might want to do the same thing.

See yall on the road.

Hey man just joined myself. I see you have my dream bike. Is she all that she is craked up to be? (I'm sure she is) See you around, maybe we can get together for a group meet sometime, hit the twisties. Later man.

Randy,

It was great meeting you in Wimberley today. Your bike rocks. As I told you, I particularly like the falcon beak paint scheme of the '00-'01 models.

Even more impressive, though, was how relaxed you were when riding. Granted, we weren't riding at a blistering pace (though it was comfy for me), but coming up on a couple of curves, I started thinking, "Hmmm, I hope we can go a little faster through these bends." About that time, we hit the curve, and you're GONE. Awesomely smooth.

Anyway, let's hook up again....

:tab Cool, glad you guys got together this morning. I wussed out because I looked out at it was soupy and COLD. The ride home was not bad though. I left around 2:00pm and it got prettier and warmer the farther East I got. Just in time for the blooperbowl! Can't wait for the commercials! It's the only reason I watch nowdays :-P

:tab Oh, welcome to the site!

Adios,

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. If the group I met today is any indication of the caliber of riders in this community, I will really enjoy it here.

Hope to meet others in the future.

Thanks for the hard work you do Mr. Friday, this site is one of the best I have come accross.

Thanks! Now go forth and tell all your riding buddies ;-)

Adios,

I see leave out the Deazy on a spectacular ride. j/k I'm new to this site, I know you guys would have filled me in.

Back