• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Colorado WestFest - Steamboat Springs - July 20-23

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Lane
West%20Fest%202017%20T-Shirt-01_zps4q17cim1.jpg

WestFest is a gathering of Dual-Sport and Adventure Riders that come from across the country, on an adventure of their own, to congregate for great riding, great socializing and great food. Pack your bike up and come join us!

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/westfest-2017-steamboat-springs-co-july-20-23.1201111/

Last edited:

Indeed, sure does look like a fine time! By late July here in TX, dirt riding through the heat is plain old miserable. Riding CO in late July is absolutely wonderful! Lynn & I will definitely try to make this one. Hoping maybe Clutchless can get away from work to join us.

Gang, the long weekend and spring-like weather in February afforded me the chance to ride. Did a 300 mile loop, up over Loveland Pass and Hosier Pass. Yes, I was a little chilly at times, but it was so good to get away on a bike.

Steamboat is coming soon.....!!!!!

IMG_20170221_131021193_zpsnsuodnaf.jpg

IMG_20170221_142340447_zpsouvkkqyi.jpg

Indeed, sure does look like a fine time! By late July here in TX, dirt riding through the heat is plain old miserable. Riding CO in late July is absolutely wonderful! Lynn & I will definitely try to make this one. Hoping maybe Clutchless can get away from work to join us.

Email blasted to the boss for vaca in July!:trust:

I spent a couple weeks riding west of there last summer , it was a welcome relieve . unlimited miles of dirt two track and no traffic and some off road riding areas thrown in too all right out the gate from where I camped . I'll be back this year for another extended escape . No more traffic jam mountain trails for me .

Looks like KOA cabins are full. Checking motels!

Last edited:
Every year, I organize a ride called the Quien Sabe. It's 6-7 days of Enduro Touring and tent camping. I was late in finishing up the video this year, but wanted to share, as a part of our loop was in the Steamboat area. Enjoy......

https://vimeo.com/205563577

Back