• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for wife at work

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Greenwood
Wife is having a bit of a difficult situation at work right now, been going on for a while but it may be coming to the fore-front soon. Thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated, especially tomorrow morning when she goes in.

Thanks

Matt

Greatly appreciated gentlemen, I know today is going to be stressful.

Hoping for the best for you two. It stinks when there is no peace at work. They are changing everything where I work and not for the better. Pray that her day goes by smoothly without any drama. Keep us updated.

I havent had a chance to talk to her yet (she texted me), but it seems like the problem did, in fact, come to a head today (we thought it might based on what the problem was saying publicly). And it ended with the problem removing themselves from the situation (read: job), so other than (what I can only assume) was a pretty scathing "exit interview" in which he probably showed his hind end more than he should have, I think she is just about done with said problem.

She doesnt know I asked on here for the prayers, but I know she will be moved knowing how quickly this side of the forum works, and will be as appreciative as I am.

Thanks very much!

Back