• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

C90 Adventures

Oh that's so my bedtime reading tonight - thanks!

These guys really put cold ice on the "must have a farkled GS/KTM to be an adventurer" theory.

I was wondering what happened to him. His Youtube page hasn't been updated in a year. But I see his FB is active. So he's still alive, and it says he's riding from Alaska to Argentina. I'll be curious to know how he enjoys riding the cub on American highway. His cub can't possible do more than 50. More realistic cruising speed is probably 40 mph. Anyway, 90cc thru America is insane. Hope he & his gf don't get run over.

Well, he finished his 1000 mile journey from Northern Utah to Moab on a $3500 Chinese mini-jeep. The entire six episode Youtube was an amazing watch start to finish. And he did it in the Fall/Winter.

Here's his channel:

And here's his last episode of this adventure:

Love the guy. The old ones with his girlfriend are great too.

Back