• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Summer recovery ride: Terlingua to Glacier

Wow, Memories just came flooding back !
I left Austin on an adventure to Glacier 30 + yeras ago.
Your pictures just brought back many Great Memories.
I think its time to do it again, thanks for the insperation !

Reactions: JMZ
Wow, Memories just came flooding back !
I left Austin on an adventure to Glacier 30 + yeras ago.
Your pictures just brought back many Great Memories.
I think its time to do it again, thanks for the insperation !
I'm sure this adventure probably brings back memories too, as it happened nearly a decade ago.

Always cool to see old ride report threads resurrected because there are so many new members since then that have never seen them and might get to see them now :zen:
Yep. Your current thread and this one are part of my healing. Didn't even see the date on this one until I was over half way along. Means nothing, the experience of you guys is the draw. That this report is just after a deadly SERIOUS heart issue requiring hospitalization and on a strange new bike is mind blowing!!! And then add a tent to the plan! I think Ed's Dr should see this report. Hope he is still doing well.

Always cool to see old ride report threads resurrected because there are so many new members since then that have never seen them and might get to see them now :zen:

I saw how old it was as soon as I opened it but still enjoyed it because it was one I missed back then.

This thread also rekindled my disdain for Photobucket.

Back