• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Did I Miss Something?

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Hansen
I'm stuck up here in Chicago (still) so no pie run on Saturday for me. Where's the pictures of pie runners? No thread started by anybody? Wow.

Well, I made this one, but didn't take any pics. I did see other folks taking them. Sooo... :shrug:

It was a great day of riding with Snoopster and Ouroboros. We dragged Snoopster down a bunch of little backroads and dirt roads. We're slowly but surely transforming her into a dual sport rider ;-)

Here a picture for you.
qare4yju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was wondering too. I'm always traveling when these go on so I look forward to the reports and pics. Looks like a good turnout.

Thanks Leon for posting a picture and thanks for putting this together.
Good choice and a great way to touch base with other TWT'rs.

Heard that the Elvis Cream Pie left the building early.

Thanks Leon for posting a picture and thanks for putting this together.
Good choice and a great way to touch base with other TWT'rs.

Heard that the Elvis Cream Pie left the building early.

I Def. took some of the Elvis with me when I had to leave early. The guy I was riding with was on a tight schedule that day.

... But Elvis tasted good.

I arrived about 10:40 or so from Cedar Park via 183S / Loyola / 969 /1704.
It was cloudy and cooler in the morning, so it was a nice ride in after I finally got off of 183. 65-70mph on the Rocket III sans windshield has me holding on tight!

I arrived at the same time as StrokedNBored & Friends - it was nice to meet you Brian.

We were led to the reserved room where a few others were already settled. Sorry I have already forgotten names of the group I met. :oops:

Ordered poached eggs, etc. and pretty soon the place was filling up. In fact they had to bring in extra chairs and table! Good turn out! :clap:

Woodbutcher drew the short straw and had to sit next to me! It was nice to talk with you Rusty.

The food was good and I topped off brunch with a slice of Pecan Pie. :eat:

I took off as soon as I finished because I wanted to avoid as much of the heat as possible. Good ride home on 95N / 1660W / 3349N (avoiding the traffic of Hutto)...then on to 2243 and Leander Cedar Park.

Thanks to Focus for setting it up. Hope to see some of you again soon (and hopefully do better this time with names)

Back