• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers needed for Andrew T

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Andrew is in the hospital in Corpus Christi right now. MisBehavin (Stephanie) is down there with him. He was accidentally shot in the abdomen today. The good news is that he's a big guy and it was a .22 round. He's out of surgery, but they had to patch some holes in his intestines and colon and remove some of it too. He'll be in ICU for a few days as they monitor him for signs of infection.

So prayers are requested for quick healing and no infection. I'll be out of pocket for the next few days so I won't be able to post many updates, but will try.

****. Hope he turns out OK. Not religious, but best of thoughts heading out...

... "shot in the abdomen" ... could be really bad. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Shocking news indeed, I first thought it was a joke.
Good thoughts for Andrew.

Based on FB posts and word I've gotten, he's in a normal room. Should be there a week. Sounds like he got a helicopter ride out of it too.

Based on FB posts and word I've gotten, he's in a normal room. Should be there a week. Sounds like he got a helicopter ride out of it too.
I'm sure he loved it[emoji14]
Hope and pray for the best and a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

Don't know Andrew, but I hope for the best for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back