• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

King's Cafe - Montgomery, TX

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
What: An excellent cafe set in a historic small Texas town. Great burgers and very friendly wait staff. Very popular with Houston area riders and conveniently located next to some fun riding roads. They have a large covered patio deck behind the cafe. Sixteen flavors of Blue Bell ice cream are available for deserts :D The grilled cheese sandwhiches are superb and the fries crisp and hot. The owners and staff are very biker friendly!

kings1.jpg

kings2.jpg

When:Every day of the week is likely to see riders visiting the Cafe, especially in the evenings. Saturdays and Sundays are the busiest, especially between 8:00am and 1:00 or 2:00pm.

Where:
King's Cafe
214 Liberty St.
Montgomery, Texas 77356
(936) 597-6028

Directions:From I-45 in Conroe, head due West on Hwy 105 to Montgomery. At the intersection of FM 149 and Hwy 105, head North a block or so and it is on the right. Parking in the front, side and rear.

Howdy,

:tab We are going to give a shot at making the bike night at Kings a regular event. We are going to shoot for the last Thursday of each month from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Thursday seems to be the most popular day judging from previous turnouts. I'll post reminders as each Thursday gets nearer. For now the next one is scheduled for July 31st.

Howdy,

:tab We are doing another this Thursday, 9/25/03.

Adios,

Re: King's Cafe, Montgomery, Tx.

I passed by King's during my ride on Sunday. The parking lot looked unpaved and pretty gravelly...? Where do bikes usually park?

Re: King's Cafe, Montgomery, Tx.

Much better parking behind Kings and you can keep an eye on your bike if you dine on the back covered deck.

I wonder if they ever managed to get it sold?

Back