• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond Epic 5 - Ozark Rally, Aug 31 - Sep 3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard,

I was bummed to see that this wasn't going to happen, it would've been my first big organized ride. Appreciate all of your time and effort and really look forward to future opportunities to ride. Please mail my tshirt. Thanks again.

Richard,
I'm still take trailer over to Arkansas , May not go to Clarksville,but might go to Shady Lake Recreation Area & Campground . They also have good dirt roads.
It's to bad this happen with the rain. Next time.
Respectfully,
Brian

Thanks for setting this up, I was excited to go. Please mail me my T-Shirt.

See y'all next time!

Will the Rally t-shirts be sent out automatically or by request?

I was going to mail to those who requested then decided to go ahead and mail shirts to everyone who had registered and paid. I mailed all but 5 of the shirts last Wednesday. Two shirts went today and the last three will likely go in the mail this weekend.

Hey Richard the shirts are great. My crew and I had a great time in Cloudcroft. I wonder if you ever thought about an " Epic- West" rally. Wish we could have seen everybody this weekend. Oh yea My son Adam is now an official ADV rider . Another one bites the dust. See ya soon.

Well since everyone else is sharing what they did instead of the Beyond Epic ride I thought I'd share short video of what I did on Saturday..

Jaxon from RideOnADV put this together.. Its his camera, on his bike, I'm in the gray/yellow suit.

It was a very fun ride to the Granbury area.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3zEyfBLaJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Super Tenere 1200 R - AWESOME - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose we need to get a Cloudcroft ride report thread going...

Howdy Tim! :wave:

Rally shirts are very excellent! Will spark some great conversations I am sure. Just wish we could have received them up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back