• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit/GSX1250FA Bar risers?

Swagfu

Reaction score
OK, who has raised their bars and what did you use? I am thinking of doing this, but there are only about a bazillion choices out there. I am not looking for anything that will require longer brake or other lines. If you have pictures, please tell me the brand.

Thanks.

On a very similar bike - I used Storz and LSL / Spiegler - but Storz is out of the market, and I don't see a Spiegler for your bike.

I have the Rox pivoting risers on my Tiger 800 - and would buy them again.

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/bmw-bar-riser-back-honda-yamaha-kawasaki-suzuki-klr-triumph/

I don't see your exact bike, but - they are not bike-specific, but bar-diameter specific.

Neil

Thanks for the link. They look pretty good...and adjustable. I will have to call about my bike.

I use the ROX riser that goes back 1" and up the same amount. They straighten you up enough without putting you in the begging puppy ADV position. If you aren't a 6 footer or above it also lets you slide a little father to the rear to use the broader section of the seat.

One thing I noticed was that more comfortable grips sure accent the benefits of risers. This thin straight profile OEM grips are horrendous for any rides more than 15 minutes.

The higher risers, say 2" would give you the straight up riding style but then along with that comes the turbulence and noise so many ST riders get.

Back