• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Great Divide Ride: June 10 - 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely interested in this. I just did one week at Taylor Park Colorado on my KTM 450 and it was amazing. Super rocky and technical though. I would also consider camping out as an option. Still up in the air as to how to get to New Mexico. I do have a 16ft enclosed trailer I could pull but don't like the thought of leaving my truck there. I'll be riding a Super Tenere.

Aw man, now I gotta ask my wife to drive a chase vehicle on her birthday week and find 2 or 3 more people from Austin area that wanna join in.

Man, I'm gonna owe her for a long time if I can convince her!

Working on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am definitely interested in this. I just did one week at Taylor Park Colorado on my KTM 450 and it was amazing. Super rocky and technical though. I would also consider camping out as an option. Still up in the air as to how to get to New Mexico. I do have a 16ft enclosed trailer I could pull but don't like the thought of leaving my truck there. I'll be riding a Super Tenere.

No trailers. Do it right all the way. Just your bike and you. :rider:
I'm thinking about camping also. :clap:

Was talking about this to a couple of inmates (dualsport rider and Jampad) over the weekend st Roll The Bones VII. We're going to meet to discuss logistics and such. Anyone else in north Texas contemplating doing this ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoToPe, I am really looking forward to planning this one........ Good Stuff! Be fun to ride with a group from our neck of the woods.. :rider:

Was talking about this to a couple of inmates (dualsport rider and Jampad) over the weekend st Roll The Bones VII. We're going to meet to discuss logistics and such. Anyone else in north Texas contemplating doing this ride?

I'm up in Sachse. Let me know.

I'm in Cedar Hill, just south of Dallas. Very interested in this.

Maybe all us North Texas riders can figure out a good date and time that we can all meet up and discuss potential trip dates and routes... Woukd any of you guys be interested in that? I know JoToPe would be up for it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeah that sounds good. Maybe even plan a group ride or two before the big trip. Kind of a Shakedown ride to make sure we have everything that we will need for the big one. The longest I have gone out, was 500 miles round trip.

Let's meet at Babe's Chicken or Hard Eight in Roanoke either Saturday 11/12, 11/19 or 11/26 for a lunch meet and greet.

Nice! Love Babe's and been wanting to try Hard Eight... So, I'm good with either of those places... I will check calendar for best date and report back in a bit....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

For anyone in north Texas that wants to do this ride, let's meet at hard Eight in Roanoke on Saturday Nov. 19 at 10:30 AM to go over logistics per Trail Boss' OP. Dualsport rider has a map and we can talk about getting to the trailhead, accommodations, and whatever else comes up.
Hard Eight 205 S Oak St, Roanoke, TX 76262

Me and Jampad are talking about a shakedown ride to part of the OAT and OK section of the TAT. If we do it in Nov., I can only do a Friday-Saturday trip. If you want to ride more you can.

For anyone in north Texas that wants to do this ride, let's meet at hard Eight in Roanoke on Saturday Nov. 19 at 10:30 AM to go over logistics per Trail Boss' OP. Dualsport rider has a map and we can talk about getting to the trailhead, accommodations, and whatever else comes up.
Hard Eight 205 S Oak St, Roanoke, TX 76262

Me and Jampad are talking about a shakedown ride to part of the OAT and OK section of the TAT. If we do it in Nov., I can only do a Friday-Saturday trip. If you want to ride more you can.

If you have room for one more, I would like to do that ride in November too.

I am in, see you guys saturday the 19th in roanoke. I am in colleyville.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back