• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2018

It will be interesting to see Barcia and Anderson go at it ... maybe Bacia will take Anderson out like Anderson has taken so many others out.

I saw Plessingers dad race in the Shnf back in the ..... very impressive. He has great style and can ride in the mud.

Those Kawasaki’s
1 Jason Anderson Jason Anderson Edgewood, NM 89
2 Justin Barcia Justin Barcia Monroe, NY 80
3 Ken Roczen Ken Roczen Mattstedt, Germany 77
4 Weston Peick Weston Peick Wildomar, CA 71
5 Cole Seely Cole Seely Newbury Park, CA 70
6 Justin Brayton Justin Brayton Fort Dodge, IA 68
7 Josh Grant Josh Grant Riverside, CA 58
8 Blake Baggett Blake Baggett Grand Terrace, CA 57
9 Marvin Musquin Marvin Musquin La Reole, France 54
10 Eli Tomac Eli Tomac Cortez, CO 53

Darn Kawasaki's always near the....

bottom! ha

Well it wasn’t Kawasaki’s night but I’m glad to see a Yamaha win the 250 anyway. Hope Plessinger can keep beating those KTM’s even if they do have the field stacked with them. I counted 9 out of 22. Rob I think they do that just Incase five of them break down there still four racing. :lol2:

Last edited:
Well it wasn’t Kawasaki’s night but I’m glad to see a Yamaha win the 250 anyway. Hope Plessinger can keep beating those KTM’s even if they do have the field stacked with them. I counted 9 out of 22. Rob I think they do that just Incase five of them break down there still four racing. :lol2:

Well, that's one way to look at it or they are the best and everyone wants to ride them!! Oh, and at this time I no longer have a KTM, :(

1 Jason Anderson Jason Anderson 51.700 24 Laps Edgewood, NM Husqvarna FC 450
2 Marvin Musquin Marvin Musquin 51.704 +03.944 La Reole, France KTM 450 SX-F FE
3 Blake Baggett Blake Baggett 51.587 +10.170 Grand Terrace, CA KTM 450 SX-F FE
4 Cole Seely Cole Seely 51.444 +12.920 Newbury Park, CA Honda CRF450
5 Broc Tickle Broc Tickle 52.749 +25.528 Holly, MI KTM 450 SX-F FE

Team Green?

Glad too see Hill back in form. So what's going on with Barcia? Equipment problem, or just out of sync on the track? Some really good battles in both 250 and 450.

Glad too see Hill back in form. So what's going on with Barcia? Equipment problem, or just out of sync on the track? Some really good battles in both 250 and 450.

I saw he posted on Instagram that he lost his rear brake.

Arlington this weekend, hope some of you get to go. I bet that's a great venue.

Arlington this weekend, hope some of you get to go. I bet that's a great venue.

Headed that way later this morning with number 3 and 4 in tow. Been to a couple HS FB championships there and it is a great venue. Not a bad seat in the house. Have to concentrate on watching the on field action and not the big screen. Last time I will use ticketmaster though.

Kawasaki take’s it in Texas. D— those Kawasaki’s are fast.

Yep. Well done to Tomac and team Green. Only 70 points out of getting to run a red plate. All he’ll need is a small miracle or a couple of orange fenders put on that green bike...

They need to go back and spend some money redesigning those Bikes that come from the factory Ready to Repair. Cuz that Green stuff is kicking there A—.

Forkner kicking A— what is he riding guys. Oh he’s on a Kawasaki no wonder.

They need to go back and spend some money redesigning those Bikes that come from the factory Ready to Repair. Cuz that Green stuff is kicking there A—.

Yes sir, Team Green had another good night.

That was some fun racing to watch. I can't believe how well Justin Hill did, and I hope it wasn't a onetime flash in the pan. I really like that kid.

They need to include a sand section like that one in every race...

That's great. There is a second with Martin Davalos as the subject too.

Rider Hometown Points
1 Jason Anderson Jason Anderson Edgewood, NM 207
2 Marvin Musquin Marvin Musquin La Reole, France 165
3 Blake Baggett Blake Baggett Grand Terrace, CA 150
4 Justin Brayton Justin Brayton Fort Dodge, IA 144
5 Eli Tomac Eli Tomac Cortez, CO 137

And the stats that really matter!

Back