• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Around the Bend rally - March 23 - 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, taking a week off, 9 days total!!! Camping in my old 1960 bus again near Uncle's if this is still allowed.

Looking for other early arrivals who might want to go to Pinto Canyon hot springs as well as one overnight (possibly camp, possibly hotel) in Mexico to the overlook.

I'm in, taking a week off, 9 days total!!! Camping in my old 1960 bus again near Uncle's if this is still allowed.

Looking for other early arrivals who might want to go to Pinto Canyon hot springs as well as one overnight (possibly camp, possibly hotel) in Mexico to the overlook.

I might consider coming in Tuesday to spend a couple nights in Mexico.

Liking the sound of this. Ive kind of done Big Bend . This would add a new element.

Who knows where I will be in March. But,if I'm able to make this, I might come via JT and Milton's Maderas del Carmen route. At least poke at it a little...

Let's keep talking...

Great idea. The challenge format, especially the Desert Challenge, pushed people to ride beyond a reasonable safety margin and led to hooligans riding Terlingua Ranch at speeds faster than a small but vocal number of property owners agreed with.

I believe there was even a hooligan that ran over their own motorcycle with a bus last year.

I'm in. :clap:

I've got my eye out on this ride...........

i-TD36Rdm-M.jpg

I bet you do

I'm in. Mike Harney may or may not be. I'm booking in the next couple of days.

I'll be riding the KLR/Enduro sidecar rig. Any other hacks?

Is there anyone going to bring small rides like the Dos Y Dos?

I have unfinished business having twice attempted and twice failed. Once for mud, the second time cause I had to get a trailer to get my riding partner out.

No mention of a DOS Y DOS, any thoughts?

Photo wasn't displaying for me. Followed link to find it so posting to save others time.

FB_IMG_1479744692493_zpscofdxgs7.jpg

_

Thanks Silver Bucket. I could not get photo bucket to open this morning for some unknown reason.

Just saw this! Count me in. Trying to drag my buddy along as well.. So the motel is all booked up?

Sl350 I'm in for a ride on ct90
Will be fun
Did black gap last year on little bike
May try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back