• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Current Total For November: $33.96
Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42
111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Registered Users (0.53%)​

:tab If you enjoy the TWT site we would like to encourage you to help support the site. Every little bit helps, even the small one time donations. By donating you get the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to keep the site available for everyone's enjoyment as well as some extra perks :trust:

Here is a comparison of normal Registered Users and Forum Supporter:

Registered Users
  • Max of 50 saved Private Messages, Max of one recipient per message
  • No custom user title under your username
  • Avatar image size 150 x 150 at 32Kb
  • Profile image size 200 x 200 at 65Kb
  • May use the attachment feature in posts

Forum Supporter
  • Max of 1000 saved Private Messages, Max of 10 recipients per message
  • Custom user title under your username
  • Avatar image size 200 x 200 at 75Kb
  • Profile image size 300 x 300 at 100Kb
  • May use the attachment feature in posts and also upload larger images into the TWT Photo Gallery where they can then be linked to in your posts.

:tab To make a donation and become a Forum Supporter, click the Support TWT link in the center of the main Nav Bar at the top of any page on the website. Currently, donations can be made via Paypal or by mailing a payment. For the cost of a single trip to Starbucks, you can support TWT for a month!

:tab Please note on the Donate page that there are three options for donating. You may do a one time monthly payment, a recurring monthly payment, or pay for an entire year at one time. The only difference among them is in the amounts. Forum supporter status only lasts for the donation duration. So if you pay for one month only, at the end of 30 days, your status and privileges will lapse. At any time, you may resume supporter status by simply making another donation. All images that may be in the Photo Gallery will remain there, you just won't be able to upload additional images after your status lapses until you donate again.

:tab Donations are treated as gifts under the IRS code and are thus not tax deductible for the donor.

Last edited:
Hello all, i hope i can help. i just set up a paypal.acc to you. TWT Merry Christmas. FROM littlefawn and my sister one-night.

Just made a donation through PayPal. I really enjoy this site, because the folks here seem like good people.:rider:

Or set up a monthly donation. $5 a month is cheap for what this forum provides. Better than any mag subscription. :thumb:

posted using Tapatalk, as if you cared. :-p

I just donated. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites.

Thanks John! Glad to hear you like the site so much :thumb:

Hey Tourmaster,
I took your advice and bought the KLR650 recently posted.
To show my appreciation I set up an ongoing PayPal account.
Thanks for your efforts. ~ Texary

Hey Tourmaster,
I took your advice and bought the KLR650 recently posted.
To show my appreciation I set up an ongoing PayPal account.
Thanks for your efforts. ~ Texary

Cool! Which KLR was it? There have been a bunch for sale... Thanks for the donation!

I bought the 2007 from another nubie, Barbead.
Picked it up yesterday, took a little "get acquainted ride" in the neighborhood this morning. Should I mention it was about 53 degrees, or, I was wearing no gear, no helmet and it started to rain? That was a lot more fun 40 or 50 years ago!

I recently subscribed few months ago for a one year recurring auto pay via paypal and just got an email saying that subscription is about to expire ???

Also Thank you Scott for your email with thanks for the subscription and for all you do to keep this awesome website up n running and not letting it run wild.

Last edited:
I recently subscribed few months ago for a one year recurring auto pay via paypal and just got an email saying that subscription is about to expire ???

:tab If you do the auto recurring, what you are reallydoing is starting a new subscription each month automatically after the previous one expires. The automatic email goes out a week before the end of EACH subscription just as a courtesy reminder to keep people from letting a subscription run if they forget about it or to prevent it from accidentally lapsing if they want to keep it going.

Also Thank you Scott for your email with thanks for the subscription and for all you do to keep this awesome website up n running and not letting it run wild.

Thanks.

A couple times of year someone will ask this question. I think that the email is part of Scott's master plan to slide a donation bump in under the radar...

Geez. All you have to do is ask. I'm always good for a thread bump. (and a donation... I like it here...)

Where can you get sooooo much for sooooo little.

If you read and enjoy TWT as much as I do, you need to donate. It's the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
A couple times of year someone will ask this question. I think that the email is part of Scott's master plan to slide a donation bump in under the radar...

Geez. All you have to do is ask. I'm always good for a thread bump. (and a donation... I like it here...)

:lol2:

It is a built in feature to the forum software. I had nothing to do with it. Promise ;-)

Back